Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart


NOTE: Name on secondary documents should coincide with name on primary documents.

  • Out-of-state driver's license / identification card
  • DL or ID card issued by a state motor vehicle department with a photo that clearly identifies the individual.
  • An official driving record from the last state of issuance is required if the applicant has lost his out-of-state license.
  • A foreign driver's license must be accompanied by proper immigration documents.
  • Social Security Number verification
  • Social security card
  • Official verification of the social security number from the Social Security Administration or verbal verification
  • Identification Card (with photo)
  • Louisiana college or university
  • Louisiana middle or high school
  • Law enforcement officer's ID
  • Employment ID card (major corporations, hospitals, governmental agencies)
  • ID cards issued by federal, state, local governmental agencies
  • LA Department of Public Safety & Corrections prison or parish ID card
  • TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
  • Employment Authorization Document I-766 issued by DHS
  • Original Refugee Resettlement Program letter. This document will include the agency director's signature with a raised seal and is valid for 15 days from issuance.
  • Educational diploma / certificate / license
  • High school, college or university
  • High school yearbook photo
  • School records or at least 2 report cards from separate years
  • Original or certified professional degree or license
  • Driver Education Certificate


  • Medicare / Medicaid card
  • Medical eligibility card.
  • CDL Medical form / card