This course consists of eight (8) hours of class room instruction and six (6) hours of behind the wheel instruction with the student as the operator of a dual-controlled motor vehicle.
Must be at lease eighteen years (18) of age. We provide breaks throughout the day with a (30) minute lunch.
- Upon registration, a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required to hold a place for the desired class.
- All balances must be paid in full before any services are rendered. If a student is paid in full and cannot attend the class the student is allowed to reschedule for a later date.
- (24) Hours notice must be provided if a student is unable to attend a scheduled course or if a student is unable to drive during his/her scheduled time.
- If (24) hour’s notice is not given there will be a $45.00 cancelation fee.
- This fee must be paid before the next scheduled drive in order to continue the drives.
- Coach Dave’s Ultimate Driving Academy thrives on the success of our students.
- To obtain a high success rate, we prohibit cheating, fighting, tardiness, disrespectfulness, stealing or any other discipline problems.
- Coach Dave’s Ultimate Driving Academy also prohibits the use of electronic communication devices in the classroom and during testing.
- If a student violates the behavior policy, the student may be expelled and forfeit for the full course amount, no refunds, no exceptions. Should a student be expelled they may enroll in a future class at full course expense.
- Louisiana requires specific hours of classroom instruction.
- If a student is absent the student must make-up the missed time during future classes.
- The course’s instructor shall schedule all make-up classes.
- Louisiana requires the students pass all tests and the overall course with a minimum 80%.
- After successful completion of the specific hours of classroom instruction, students must complete all behind the wheel driving hours with a minimum pass grade of 70%.
- Drive times will be scheduled between the student and instructor with each driving session lasting (2) hours. Weekday and weekend drive times are available.
- All driving sessions are conditioned upon the weather. Should a student need to cancel a drive session, a (24) hour notice is required.
- Should a student fail to provide a (24) hour notice a $45.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
- The cancellation fee must be paid prior to the next scheduled drive time, each student will receive an evaluation sheet and a completion certificate.
- The original certificate will be provided to the Department of Motor Vehicles and one copy shall be provided to the parents for their records.
- Should a student need a replacement certificate, a fee of $10.00 will be charged.
Completion of a course does not guarantee that the student will receive a driver’s license, permit, or certificate of completion. Once a student successfully completes the drive program, each student must apply for his/her driver’s license, whether learners permit or full license, with the Department of Motor Vehicles. For students with
disabilities and/or learning difficulties, please notify our office upon registration/enrollment by indicating same on the Registration Form.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to determine the readiness of the teen to begin the driving process.
- Beginning the date the teen receives his/her learner’s permit; the parent/legal guardian shall supervise the teen’s driving to determine the readiness of the teen to advance to the next licensing stage.
- The teen receives his/her learner’s permit.
I have received a thorough description of the purpose and procedures for on board audio or video recording during my driving instructions within Coach Dave’s Ultimate Driving Academy vehicles. I understand that there will be recording devices in the vehicles and that instructors of the academy as well as the classroom instructors, if needed may review those recordings. I understand that all information will be kept confidential and that the records will be kept for (1) year after my course has been completed. I further understand that the recording is for my safety and the security of Coach Dave’s Ultimate Driving Academy.
SIP AND PAINT PARTY!
SIP AND PAINT PARTY!